Building Resilience Programme
You’ve come to this page as you’ve been searching for resilience programmes for teenage girls.
Thank you for seeking support for the teen girl(s) in your life.
Confident Teens is primarily focused on offering training and resources to schools, to enable them to run confidence-building sessions in schools.
Please see below for more information on these resources.
If you are a parent or carer, you can sign up for our tips from Confident Teens (bottom of this page). We have plans in the pipeline to offer online workshops for parents and teen girls. If you sign up for the newsletter we’ll let you know when this is available.
For teachers and schools
- Are you concerned by the number of girls who lack self-belief in themselves?
- Which impacts their aspirations and outlook, holding them back at school…
- But you lack the time to create confidence and resilience building resources?
You’re in the right place. From 2014-2020 Confident Teens ran confidence workshops for teenage girls in schools.
We are now offering these building confidence resources as on demand training and resources for teachers.
These resources empower girls to build self-awareness, improve self-talk and develop their self-belief. Essential for building resilience.
Your school could use our materials in different ways, with different teachers or year groups.
These flexible resources enable teachers to:
- Deliver the 2 hour Confidence Building workshop during drop-down days – avoiding costs and complexities of outside speakers
- Use it as intervention with specific students – boosting their confidence, increasing their motivation and raising their aspirations
- Use the series of 20 minute sessions for form time, PSHE, or a lunchtime or afterschool club
All for one purchase.
£195 for access for all teachers at one school. 12 months access.
View a taster lesson on self-awareness by clicking below.
Please visit this page for full details of this programme, and links to purchase
“It’s really fun and interesting and you get to improve your confidence”
“I’ve learnt how to value myself and everything about me”